-City Life-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyler's Application for Test-Administrator

2 posters

Go down

Skyler's Application for Test-Administrator Empty Skyler's Application for Test-Administrator

Post by Skyler Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

Your Real name: Amr

How old are you: 16

Where do you live: Egypt

Your GMT and Current Time: GMT + 2

Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?: I just from egypt that means i can talk with that language and i can talk english but not so much good before im didin't practice yet.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hello, Iam egyptian player, I can talk english same but not so much good, my old is 16, I'm newbie in your servers, But when i see and join it i loved it then i'm comed to apply.

In game Name: Skyler

Your U.S.G.N -ID: 158490

How many hours have you spent on server: 1 hour.

How many hours can you play each day: 3-4 maybe....

Why do you want to be a staff member?: I wann to be an a staff member to (ban hackers/mute spammers/kick free votes/kill spawn killers)

Previous experience as moderator/administrator: I got in (c4/rp/zp/(Sonic) Zombie Plague/some shot guns servers/some jailbreak servers) owner and rcon, of it all.

Why should we accept your application: you should accept me, that begin of my if iam will ban hackers or follow rules and i'll do that.

Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on server (if yes why ?): likes what i say, iam newbie so iam do not got any punish of your server.

Any previous server bans? (if yes why ?): Never.

How many applications have you made before: this apply is once apply by me in that forum.

Any additional information: I love mading scripts/sprites at some games Smile
Skyler
Skyler

http://c4server.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Skyler's Application for Test-Administrator Empty Re: Skyler's Application for Test-Administrator

Post by |Jumper| Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Sorry but for now i got enough Staffs maybe i will need more later.
Ty Anyways! Rejected

|Jumper|
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down